Membership of the Stubbs Society gives you exclusive access to events, speakers, and opportunities. Membership begins at £15 a year. A lifetime membership costs only £40, with a discounted price of £30 for members of the Armed Forces.
- With a yearly membership you will:
- – Get discounted access to all paid events
- – Ballot for access to guest dinners
- – Get access to all online events
- – Get access to events in collaboration with our partners at the Oxford Diplomatic Society, UCL Diplomacy Society, Yale Political Union, and more
- – Half price access to The Naval Review
- Note: the membership lasts for a full calendar year
- With a lifetime membership you will receive all the benefits of a yearly membership for life.
Armed Forces Lifetime
- With an Armed Forces lifetime membership you will receive all the benefits of a standard lifetime membership for a discounted price.
- To qualify for an armed forces membership you must be or have been a member of His Majesty’s Armed Forces, UOTC, URNU or UAS.